Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day!

It is hard to believe that tomorrow we will be parents!!! Dave and I are enjoying this evening just the two of us because we know that tomorrow our world is about to change. We will welcome Andi Lynn into our lives. I am pretty sure that Pearl knows what is going on because she has been extra calm and cuddly today, knowing that we will be away for the next few days. When we return home, she will have a new family member. Dave and I are so blessed! We cannot fathom how much our life is about to change, but we look forward to all the new experiences life will bring with our baby girl. We love her so much already and know that that love will grow tomorrow when we finally get to meet her and hold her in our arms. Our love for her will grow stronger each day, just as our love for each other has increased daily. We appreciate all of the love, support, and prayers from our friends and family. Thank you.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Being a mommy and a wife is the best thing a women can experience! I am so excited for you and Dave! We witnessed your engagement and can't wait to see you expand your family. Baby makes 3!!! Woohoo =)