
Sad, sad day for me. Last week I had to say goodbye to my Aggie. He was a great dog, golden retriever, who was playful, snuggly, and loving. He was 16 years old. He lived a good life and I am going to miss him. What a wonderful puppy! Well behaved and smart. I can still remember when he was born and the day I got him. Aggie was a puppy of our next door neighbor's dog. We went over there when the puppies were born and I secretly picked out and wanted a small, blonde golden. We went over there almost everyday to see the puppies and play with them. Our neighbor, Diane, told me that she had picked out one of the puppies just for me. They called him chunk because he was the biggest of the puppies. He was a darker golden, reddish in color. He was a big, strong boy. He was old enough to bring home that summer and we could not be apart. We spent so much time together, playing, swimming in the pool, and snuggling. He was the best dog a girl could have! I will miss you my dear, sweet Aggie dog.
1 comment:
I'm SO sorry Shara!! What a great life though!
Post a Comment