Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daddy's girl

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Hope he had an awesome 1st Father's Day!

JENNY said...

Oh my goodness! Your daughter is beautiful. Jamie told me you guys had a sweet baby girl. Glad to find you online.

We did travel a ton with Jude starting around 2-3 months. I think we went on like 11 flights in about 6 weeks...for Chris' interviews. I am definitely not an expert, but here's what worked for us:

1)We checked our stroller (umbrella)and car-seat. And, Jude rode in the baby bjorn on me. That was incredibly helpful going through security because he could stay on me the entire time.

2) All I carried on was my diaper bag.

3) I nursed Jude during take-off and landing to help his little ears. I also brought a blanket to cover him while he slept on me, so he would hopefully stay asleep.

3) While you are traveling, put Andi in a diaper that is one size too big to avoid a blow-out. This really does help.

4) I don't know where you are staying...but most places have pack-n-plays or cribs for no additional cost. That was nice because it was one less thing to bring.

I think that's it. Let me know if you need additional information. It's hard to remember everything even though that wasn't that long ago! Good to hear from you!