Friday, November 1, 2013

Andi Lynn--3 years 7 months

 The fire department visited Andi's school. 

Since I am keeping up with Eastmans' happeneings, I will continue to keep up with Andi's.  She is such a clever, creative little girl, it is easy to keep track of some of the funny things she does and says.

9/19/13: Dave asked Andi, "Did you do anything fun at school today?"  Andi said, "Well, I did something a little fun.:"  Dave asked, "Well, what was it?  Andi quickly replied with, "Nuh uh uh...I cannot tell you.  I'll tell you after we play our board game."  Well, that is one way to make sure she gets to play a board game.  She is sure loving board games right now.  She is her mother's daughter.  :)

Andi can spell "orange."  She came home singing a little song about the color oragne and then spelled it out.

9/29/13:  We meet for small groups most Sunday evenings.  Andi asked if our "little group"  could come over and I thought that was pretty cute.  Little group=Small group.

Andi knows most of her colors in Spanish.  She knows red, blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, purple, brown.

10/14: Andi just started reciting the Pledge to the Bible.  I did not know that there was such a thing.  We were at one of Dave's pep rallies and they began to do the Pledge of Alligence and she started in with this pledge.  It is really cute.  I asked her where she learned it and she told me that she learned it in chapel at school.  She is really learning a lot in chapel at school and is loving it.  What a great thing!


Andi's Halloween costume choices/suggestions so far have included a unicorn, princess, ballerina, and her newest one: flower, a potted flower (she described how she wanted a brown pot around her legs and prink flowers around her face).  We shall see what she ends up deciding on for Halloween.

Andi never ceases to amaze me.  She is full of spunk and energy and love. 

No comments: