11/23: We were riding in the car and Andi asks, "Momma when are you going to have another baby?" I smiled and told her that I did not know. I asked her if she wanted me to have another baby and she said yes. :) Sweet girl loves being a big sister. What a great big sister she is!

Andi loves to play Mommy, Andi, and baby Zoey. She is always the mommy and I am Andi. She has a doll that she puts under her shirt and goes to the hospital (her bed) and has baby Zoey. She can play this over and over again (and does!).
12/4: We were at the park eating a picnic and had pretzels. She said, "Look mom, pretzels have praying hands." :)

Andi loves to bake. I'm not sure if its the baking she enjoys more or licking the sppon when we are done. Pretty sure it is licking the spoon!
Loves playing dress-up. She got some dress-up dresses for Christmas and immediately wanted to put on the Cinderella dress. She is very much into Disney princesses now.
Snow day! Ice day!




No comments:
Post a Comment