Eastman December 2015
It is hard for me believe that December is here and 2015 is almost in the books!
Eastman has done so well being potty trained and I am thankful that he was eager to be potty trained and was so easy to do it on his own. He even was able to give up sleeping in diapers (which we probably could have done a few months ago) and now only sleeps I his underwear! I really think we did that more for our peace of mind at night, but since they stayed dry and our supply ran out, we decided awhile back not to buy anymore for night and just do underwear and he is a champ. Proud of my boy and he is so proud of himself. Well, December 1st, he took it to a new level for him. Instead of sitting on the toilet to pee, like he has done all along, he wanted to stand, like Daddy. All by himself, he stood to go potty, peeing in the toilet without any difficulty (and minimal mess).
12/4: During Christmas time, Grapevine does something called The North Pole Express. You buy a ticket to ride on an old vintage train that takes you to the North Pole. When you get off the train at its destination, there are "snow flurries" and a song and dance involving Santa and elves. Pretty cute. I had talked about it quite a bit and Eastman was thrilled to get to ride a train. He had fallen sleep on our drive to get to the train station. I was going to let him rest in my shoulder until we boarded the train. As we got closer to the train depot, he must have slightly woken up without my being aware. When he saw the train we would ride, Eastman, with lots of enthusiasm, exclaimed, "I can't believe it! I cannot believe it!" It was so sweet and so cute. He was thrilled to ride the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment