Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Andi- October, November, December 2016

Just a couple of memorable things that Andi said from these months...

11/14: I said to Andi that her bed was so comfortable.  Andi responded, "I couldn't have asked for a better bed...but I could ask for a better bed cover. I don't really like the owls anymore. I would like diamonds or jewels or something pretty."

12/2: Dave gets to take Andi to school everyday.  He came home and told me that one the way to school Andi said that she doesn't have much time to rest at school.  Only after the pledge they get a moment of silence and she can lay her head on her desk.  Oh my sweet girl.  Love her so!

Pics from October

Carter, Eastman, Andi, and Lydia

Mrs. Hervey came to watch Andi play soccer

Chuck E Cheese fun

softball pic-Go Rangers!                                                               Andi and Brooke
 meeting baby Collier


 circling what they want for Christmas

 Andi and Hudson at the fall family fun night at school
 pumpkin carving

 Lydia and Andi
 Friday night football fun with the Mabrys
 Silly girls, Andi and Marley

Trunk or Treat                                                                           small group kid pic

 Andi and Bailey                                                                              Andi and Reaghan






Andi, Marley, Haven









Trick or Treating 
 Our softball star


Pics from November

Talent show- "Try Everything"







softball trophies-end of year party


showing Gram what she might like for Christmas

 Thanksgiving cousin feast




look what I got!  Kit Kat Rabbit

 More Christmas wisht list circling
 Being introduced to Mario Kart-Thanks Zach



Austin Zoo







 More fun with Chuck E

 Andi and Eastman converted the under stairs closet into a clubhouse




Thanksgiving with Nana and Papa


 We went to go take a phot with Santa since we were out and about and the line was not long.  When we got there, I had the kids take a pic in front of his adorable mailbox and realized that we would need to come back later.  I could not have Andi take a picture with Santa wearing her Halloween shirt!

 Feeding the horses with Papa-a favorite thing to do after school
 Gate Ten

December pics


Coach Kevin





reading and ice cream with Nana
 time to talk to Santa on the North Pole Communicator

 movie time-happy birthday Christian and Nick

 Cate, Bella, Andi 




 Baby Ames and fun with Zoey


 Love Santa
 cookie decorating with small group


 gift giving donation shopping and caroling with small group
 Christmas party at school








cousin fun




No comments: