Monday, April 17, 2017

Eastman March 2017

Some things that Eastman said or did this month that I wanted to remember...

2/28: "Tomorrow is the first day of March."

3/1:  Each day, when Eastman arrives at school, he is supposed to find his name card and velcro it to the door.  On this day, he did that and then poked his head in the door to see who was there.  He looked back at the name board and said, "William your name is not up on the board."  I was so impressed that he was able to read or at least recognize his friends names and know who was there or had not put their name on the board. 

3/15: Eastman said, "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a race car driver."  Mom's response, "Make sure you wear your seat belt."  Andi said, "We will come to all of your races."  Dad said, "We will be so proud."  Andi then chimed in, "Make sure you go to a good driving school."

Always wants to sit on the big red balls at Target





This boy loves to eat!






Got all of our Tampa Bay gear on and ready to cheer on our new favorite Ray!


Look at that quadruple decker peanut butter and cracker sandwich!


Build a Bear is so sun and so exhausting!










No comments: