
So I know this picture doesn't have Andi in it, but I thought I would post about the boys and their bowling tournament 04.10.10. Yes, they really had matching shirt with nicknames stitched on the front. Wow! The only ones in the whole bowling alley with 'uniforms.' So like our boys to get into an event like this. They get each other pumped up about activities and have so much fun together. Andi was in attendance for the bowling tournament, even though she slept the whole time in her stroller. Good thing, because bowling alleys seem so dirty! I was glad that we did not have to take her out of the stroller. Keep her away from people's dirty bowling fingers! Yuck! Oh and if you were wondering, the boys did not place in the tourney, but they had a blast!
1 comment:
Now you know why I never wanted to take Reese bowling when we were visiting :)
Post a Comment