Monday, August 9, 2010

more fun in Utah

Snow Basin
The famous Union Station in Ogden
Our last dinner together. We went to a place called The Timbermine. Old historic mine with lots of memorabilia.

Andi had to take a couple naps during each baseball game.
Would you believe that we went Skydiving? Crazy! Thought we would have done that before having our first child, but we went for it anyways and all came out safe and sound. Ask me more about it...

Ready for her sink bath
On top of Powder Mountain

Morman Temple in Salt Lake City


Inside the Morman Tabernacle


Would you believe that Lynley played golf with us, not onc,e but twice? Her first time to ever play!!!
The view from our condo


2 comments:

Tonya said...

You did NOT go skydiving?!?! Oh my...how was it?! I don't think I could EVER do that :/ That is awesome :) Andi looks so cute in the sink! Miss you guys!

Shane and Laine said...

WHAT? SKYDIVING? WHAT? I just saw the words first and thought you were making jokes about something and then saw the pictures. You are brave!!