Here is a run down of some of the cute things Andi has done or said this past month:
7/18: Papa will ask Andi to close her eyes. Andi will close her eyes really tight, smile really big, and wait for Papa to give her a big kiss.
7/21: Andi likes to find the moon at night before going to bed and while we were in California, we would look each night and were not able to find the moon. Andi one night flat out said, "I don't think California has a moon!"
7/23: Andi slept all night in her big girl bed. (She actually asked to and wanted to sleep in her big girl bed.) She goes back and forth, usually requesting to sleep in her "baby bed."
7/24: "Pearl is my favorite dog in the whole wide world!"
7/24: Like I have said last month, Andi has been asking for a kitten. Well since we have yet to get her a kitten, She has started pretending that Pearl is a cat. She even renamed Pearl, "Gilbert the cat."
7/25: Andi was trying to get past me and said, "Excuse me old lady." What?! I quickly, while laughing, had to inform her that was not nice to call her mommy an old lady!
7/25: Andi absolutely loves to reenact the three billy goats gruff. She will ask me or Dave to be the troll while she plays the parts of all three billy goats gruff and then she will want to be the troll while one of us pretends to be the goats. It is really cute. She will even take a bow after her performance.
7/26: While coloring, Andi really likes having her hand traced as tracing other people's hands. One day while we were upstairs Andi was coloring on her AquaDoodle mat. Andi became very frustrated because Pearl would not hold still and put her paws on the mat for Andi to trace them.
7/26: While at Nana's house Andi found the ball to the foosball table and Andi asked Nana what the ball was used for. Nana explained and showed Andi that it was used for the foosball game. Andi said she wanted to play. When playing, Andi told Nana, "My daddy helped me play this game when I was a little girl, I mean, when I was younger."
7/27: I asked Andi if she wanted to go to shopping with me at Target. She quickly replied, "I want to go to Target and buy anything I want!" Uh-Oh! I'm in trouble!
7/29: Dave and I went to pick up Andi from Bible class and her teacher told us that they usually play for a little while before starting class. Her teacher said that after a few minutes of playing, Andi came up to her and asked, "Can we start Bible class now?" She said it was so precious and she can tell taht she really likes Bible class. Her teacher told us that she is her best student and always listens intently and sings all the songs. Andi is the youngest one in her class-we wanted to move her up an age group because she does better with the older kids and enjoys a more structured lesson, versus playtime and ha
"that's where I took swimming lessons!"
8/3: quizzing in family members names and knows all first and last names and nicknames
8/4: "I can't..." I said, what's word?" "I'm having difficulty."
Loves reenact ing the three billy goats gruff

No comments:
Post a Comment