Wednesday, October 17, 2012

30 months

These pictures are from Claire's 2nd birthday party in September.


Andi discovered the stickers for a party favor and enjoyed decorating herself. 

Yee-haw!


30 months


Yes, I realize that I am a little behind-Ok a month behind in my blog postings.  Andi is actually 31 months old today.  That post will come later today.  :)

Here is a little run down of things that Andi has said that made us laugh:
9/2: Dave tooted. Andi said, "Daddy that's yucky! You better go potty."
9/6: "I'm too pretty to cry."

9/7: Andi asked me, "Is there a baby in your belly?"

9/8: One day while we were laying on my bed, Andi put her head on my belly and said, "I hear the baby. She's saying 'whah.'"

9/16: "Pearl doesn't feel very good. I have a diagnosis."  Andi loves to play doctor and give everyone a check-up. 

9/17: "I had a fabulous day with Nana."

Andi loves to sing.  She is singing constantly and one of her favorite new songs is "One Little Monkey Swinging in a Tree."  She has also become a fan of "Blue Skies and Rainbows" and I am impressed that she can sing the whole thing! 

Andi's favorite food is mac&cheese.  Her favorite places to eat are Chickfila and Mooyah Burger.  She enjoys her morning bowl of cereal (and donuts ("baby donuts") or sausage rolls.  We have become big fans of Max's Donut Shop.  Andi will even request it by name.  Is that bad?!  The other day I went to Elke's Market in the same shopping strip and Andi asked if we were going to Max's Donut Shop!  Uh Oh! 

If I haven't told the whole world already, Andi is more than completely potty trained.  She was trained very quickly.  Took about a week.  So she has been potty trained now for a few months.  Even wakes up dry from her 10 hour night of sleep!

She wears shoe size 7 and wears most 2T clothes.

Her favorite TV show is Little Einsteins and she also likes Dora the Explorer.  Those are the two she requests most.  Her favorite movie right now is Lady and the Tramp.

She likes to have an animal to sleep with and takes one to school with her.  She will remind me by saying, "Mommy, I need a snuggly animal to take with me."  Her favorite animal right now is Eyore.  She loves her "little donkey" and will immitate him in his low, slow, sad voice.  It is really funny!

She is a good sleeper, sleeping in her "baby bed" until the new baby comes (she has informed us).  Her teachers at school tell us that she is a great napper for them too.  When it is nap time, she puts her head down on her mat and falls right to sleep.  Precious baby!

What a sweet, funny, spirited little girl!

No comments: