Tuesday, October 30, 2012

31 months

31 months 
(Sorry-no pics to go along with this one.  See the pumpkin patch or fun in the park)

The months continue to fly by!  Slow down, time!

A few of Andi's cuteness this past month:

9/22: I was preparing dinner and Andi was sitting down at the dinner table.  She looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I'm waiting patiently."  I couldn't help but laugh!  What two-year old uses the word patiently?!
9/27: Andi has already started to pick up on phrases that my dad says.  One Thursday when I went to pick Andi up after work, (I don't remeber exactly what it was in regards to (maybe Andi's shoes were untied)), Andi said "Papa's not doing his job." (in Papa's voice)  Andi not only has picked up on Papa's catch phrases but will also say them in a deeper, slower "Papa voice."

9/29: Saying a prayer at night: Andi added, "Thank you God for my perfect, pretty puppy Pearl Pearl."
10/15: Andi wanted something and I told her to ask nicely.  She said, "Por favor."
10/15: "Daddy, do you have a baby in your belly? No?  Cause you're a boy."  I think Dave took a little offense to this.  (I love you, Honey!)  :)
Anytime we see a stop sign, Andi tells me, "Mommy, stop at the stop sign!  S-T-O-P!

Andi has a couple of new songs that she likes to sing.  She likes "I'm in the Lord's Army" and alos wants to sing it cowboy style "Yee-Haw!"  Her favorite song to sing right now is the Wibbly- Wobby song.  "Wibbly-wobbly Wandi, an elephant sat on Andi!"  She will sing it over and over, naming all of her family memebers, friends, stuffed animals.  I think it is great-She is learning how to rhyme.  Andi also likes to sing the Months of the Year song over and over.  What a smart girl!  Already knows the months of the year.  She has also gotten to where she will say days of the week randomly.  She doesn't necessarily know which day of the week it was, but she will say things like, "On Saturday, Papa took me there."  "We ate Chickfila on Tuesday."  Pretty cute how she is trying to figure out the days of the week.  Her favorite stuffed animal this month is Lady.  Probably because her favorite movie right now is Lady and the Tramp.

Love you, sweet Andi!

No comments: