It is amazing how quickly times passes. He is a precious baby boy and we are in love. Andi adores her little brother and is proud to show everyone that she has a baby brother. Andi wants to help with diaper changes. Eastman is an excellent night time sleeper. Yay! In his first month, he has been sleeping a lot. Especially that first week or two. He sleeps better at night than his sister did. :) When he wakes for a feeding, he eats and then goes right back to sleep. What a good boy! During the day, he has started to become a little more alert and fusses when he gets tired. He is already starting to show signs of fighting nap time. It takes a little calming to get him to relax and fall asleep. He is a pretty light sleeper during the day. It makes me laugh because sometimes we will all be trying to nap together and Andi can fall asleep while Eastman is crying loudly, but he will often times wake just hearing Andi talk. I am thankful that he is a wonderful sleeper at night. I am so thankful that Andi can sleep and carry on even when Eastman is upset. Andi has adjusted better than I could ever have imagine. She loves her brother. If he is crying, she tries to soothe him with a lullaby. This really seems to help calm him. He likes hearing Sissy's voice. It is precious. My only worry when I was pregnant was wondering how Andi would do when Bubba arrived. Why did I worry?! She is the best big sister! She loves her tiny baby brother and he loves her.
Eastman is wearing clothes size 0-3 months and size 1 diapers. He is sleeping in his cradle in our bedroom-loves his cradle at night. He is an excellent eater. Very efficient. Probably helps that I have done this breastfeeding thing before, but he really does eat quickly and doesn't waste time. I do think he wants to eat all-the-time which might just be a boy thing.
Below: This is a picture of Andi Lynn at one month of age.
They look similar, but very different at the same time.





No comments:
Post a Comment