Sunday, June 30, 2013

Andi- 39 months

39 months

This picture is of her riding the carousel at the mall. Loves it!

Andi is such a joy. What a sweet, special, smart little lady!  I cannot say "little girl."  She is constantly reminding us that she is not a little girl.  That she is "a big girl. I am three years old."
A few happenings that past month:


5/22: first painted toenails. She had been asking me to paint her toenails, so I did.  But she first wanted to paint mine.  They looked beautiful. :)

5/23: We were talking about weddings and marriage (telling her about my cousin's wedding that we would be going to in one week).  She said, When I get older, I will marry a prince. Who will be my prince? Maybe Jesus. I'll marry Jesus." How precious is that?!

Andi spends about half of her day pretending to be Clifford (the big red dog).  But she is Clifford the tiny puppy, before he grows to be a huge dog.  That also means that I spend about half of the day as Emily Elizabeth, Clifford's owner.  What an imagination my girl has! And when she is in character, there is no breaking her focus. :)

5/27: Not sure if I should post this...but what she said was funny, and intuitive.   Andi and I were putting on our swimsuits.  "Mommy, I have little milk and you have big milk."  She then giggled and said, "No, I don't have any milk."

When Andi goes to bed she hast Lots of snuggley animals in bed with her.  By lots, I mean 10+.  She knows whether or not all of her animals are there.  Some nights after reading her a book or four, we will hear her call out to us asking to help find one of her missing animals. There are plenty there, but she wants to make sure no one is left out.  She never says that she misses it but rather that another animal is sad that particular one is lost.  (She usually sleeps with all of her stuffed dogs and maybe another animal or two.)

Have I mentioned how Incredible Andi's memory is. Incredible! Never forgets anything. Learns and picks up on things in an instant and retains it all.  She gets her impressive memory from her Daddy.
Amazing vocabulary

Andi often tells me "when I was five I had..."  She cannot wait to "grow bigger" But I can! I need my baby girl to stay little!


LOVE her so much! What a fun, spirited girl.

1 comment:

Lori said...

She is a joy to have in bible class. Great milk story !