Weight: 35 pounds 12.8 ounces {55-60th percentile}
Height: 3 feet 4 inches {50-55th percentile}
BMI: {60-6th percentile} I think this is the first time they have recorded a BMI percentage.
Blood pressure: 91/62 and Pulse: 86
While at the doctor, she was eager to show Dr. Burton that she knew a few words in Spanish. Doctor Burton acted very impressed and asked Andi is she could come to his house and teach him Spanish. Her response was, "I cannot come to your house, but you can come to my house and I will teach you Spanish." I love the way this girl thinks.
A few things about my big girl. I am still having a hard time realizing that she is four. But she reminds me everyday. Sometimes she will even say, "Five (of something) for an almost five year old." I want to tell her to slow down! She just turned 4!
When it comes to dinner and she does not want to eat anymore, she will say, "how about I take four more bites? Four bites for a four year old." She has become a pretty picky eater. She still refuses to eat fruit. She will occasionally eat a banana (usually only before bed, while in bed, to help prevent leg and foot cramps). Do not even think about offering her any other fruit. She will refuse it every time-although I do still offer or put it on her plate sometimes just in case she might try it. She really likes hot dogs. No bun. She will eat eggs. She loves cheeseburgers. She is pretty good at eating protein/meat. Of course she likes mac & cheese. She will eat some veggies. Corn, carrots, and peas. Her favorite meal is cereal. Her favorite snack is cereal. She asks for dessert right after dinner. She has become more and more like her momma. She likes her sweet treats and loves chocolate! Ice cream, M&Ms, and brownies are on the top of her list. This past weekend, she asked for eggs on top of a hot dog for lunch. Andi was excited and serious about it. She excitedly said, “It will taste just like Lucky Charms!” Did she say this because that is another one of her favorites? Silly girl. But that is what I made for her and she gobbled it up.
Andi is currently wearing a size 10 shoe. She wears clothes that are 4T or 5T and size 4. She is pretty petite but her legs are long enough that she really needs size 4 pants or 5T for the length, but are then often too big in the waist.
Andi is a good sleeper. She always has been. She goes to bed about 8:30 and sleeps until about 6:45 or 7:00. She doesn't always take naps anymore. Some days she does and some days she does not. The days that she does not, she gets tired early and is often in bed by 7:30, and does not put up a fight. On other nights we read books-and asks for more books and then for Momma to snuggle with her, which I do not refuse. My sweet, snuggly girl. I cherish these moments and am so thankful that she likes to snuggle with her Mommy. Her favorite book this month is On Top of Spaghetti and she lets me read the words but she gets to sing the song. Pretty hilarious! The past couple of nights she has wanted to replace the word meatball with spider and sings it that way and puts her toy spider on top of the pages to cover up the picture of the meatball. Silly girl. Right now she sleeps with three stuffed animals. All cats. Pink, Pinky, and Spot. Oh and a dog, a yellow lab, whose name has changed again...was black nose, then muddy paws, not sure what his name is now. She often pretends like she is a cat or a kitten. She loves her cats that live at the clinic and often wants to know when she can go see them and asks me why I am allergic and says that she wishes I weren't allergic. We went to see them at the clinic last week on our way to the Rangers game and she told me that I should not go in with her (just her and Papa would go) since I am allergic. So sweet of her to look out for her mommy. 4/5: When Andi was asking Papa when she could go to the clinic to see Pinky and Sparkle, he told her that he could take her on Saturday. Andi told Papa, that she could not go on Saturday because Saturday is a special day that she spends with her family. (This absolutely made my heart leap. My precious girl.
There are two cats across the street that we will occasionally go over to pet and give milk.
Andi has been taking swimming lessons and loves it. She took a one week session two weeks ago and will take another session this week. Her last class she was doing the back stroke! Summer is going to be fun going to Nana and Papa's pool, watching her swim and grow in confidence.
Andi loves pretend play and narrates what we are going to do and even what I am going to say when we play together. She likes coloring book and painting. We made homemade Gak this week and that was a big hit.
4/3: Andi told Nana that someday when she is older she may not want all of her eyebrow hairs and will go to a place where they can take some of them off. (Andi has been going with me when I get my eyebrows waxed.) Nana told her that she is beautiful just the way she is and that she loves her eyebrows. Andi was happy with that and replied, "Ok, maybe I won't need to get some of my eyebrow hairs taken off."
I have gotten to where I will spell things to Dave that I may not want her to hear, like "P-A-R-K or C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E, etc. She now says, "What does that spell? Can you just tell me?" If she does not know what a word means or a phrase she does not hesitate to ask. The other night Lynley told her at the baseball game (it was late and Andi did not fall asleep like she sometimes does) "I bet you are gonna crash in the car on the way home." Andi looked at her concerned and said something like, "I hope we don't crash on the way home." Lynley looked back at me and said that I may have some explaining to do. Sorry. It just so happens that one the way to the game that night we talked about why we wear seatbelts in case we are in an accident so we do not get hurt. Why is the English language so confusing?! We have been going to lots of Rangers games (Yay Uncle Shawn). Andi loves it and her favorite part is when it is time to sing Take Me Out to the Ballgame.
Andi loves to sing and is quite a little actress as well. She has started rhyming everything. She will make up songs or stories and use rhyming words. She sings Let it Go from Disney Frozen constantly. When she comes home singing songs from school and chapel it warms my heart. She is a very curious little girl and wants to know everything! She does not hesitiate to ask questions if she does not know what a word means or "Why?" Sometimes her questions are way beyond what a four year old should think about and want to know the answers to. A lot of the time her questions start out as, "Why did God make...." She really wants to know. She asked why Noah only had one kidney. "Why did God make Noah have only one kidney?" Sweet girl. The only way we could answer this was to tell her that we do not know why. Many times that is how we have to answer some of her questions. Dave will often say that we will ask God that someday when we get to heaven. It is a reminder that only God has all the answers.
Loves her ZoZo.
Opening Day. She made it through almost the whole game! She fell asleep just like this in the last inning and then stayed asleep the whole way to the car, riding on Daddy's shoulders.
Sleepy girlsnuggling with Nana at a late night Ranger game. She really wanted Nana to hold her. Andi said, "I want to sit with Nana. Nana hasn't held me all day."
Fun with Bubba
These three pictures were taken at school.
Andi and BFF Kinley
Dying Easter eggs
Happy Easter! Andi's new favorite chapel song is God's not dead, No! He is Alive!
Riding her Big Wheel that she got for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment