Sunday, October 12, 2014
Andi is 4 1/2
Andi is four-and-a-half! Wowee! She is sure to tell everyone that she sees that she is 4 1/2. It is important to not forget the half! It is big-time to no longer be just four but to be four-and-a-half! When she meets someone for the first time, she is sure to tell them that she is four-and-a-half. If they say, that she is four, she quickly coreects them and states that she is four-and-a-half.
She got to choose where we would go to dinner on September 17th for her half birthday and would you believe that she chose McDonald's. She was sure to tell us that she wanted to eat there and to stay long enough for her and Eastman to get to play in the playplace.
My girl is growing bigger and smarter (and more independent) everyday! I love to see her grow, but wish she would stay my little girl. Here are a few things that have happened this past month or so...
9/6: I got to pick Andi up from school. Her teacher, Ms. Anne, told me that they had a wedding on the playground today. That Andi and Cash got married. I am sure I blushed and said, "Oh my." My first thought was "Did this involve a kiss?" I wondered this because Andi has said before that a kiss means you are married. Last year Andi would tell me that Cash was her prince and she his princess. Now this?! :) On the way home, I asked Andi about her getting married at recess and she assured me that it was just pretend. I asked her what happened that meant that they got married. She said that they were kittens (no surprise, she is always pretending to be a cat and getting everyone else to pretend to be cats with her) so they did not kiss becuase kittens lick. Oh, Andi! You make me laugh!
9/15: I was telling Andi to do something...Her response: "That's a command. It's not nice to command, Mom." So I guess I need to ask nicely next time?
9/16: We were in a children's shoe store and a baby girl just kept crawling and toddling over to Andi. The parents let her hold the baby. Andi looked down at the baby and then up at the mom and questioned, "She's rather young, don't you think, to have earrings?" The mom was caught off-guard a bit and looked at me, smiled, and said, "I do not know how to respond to that. You have a smart little girl."
10/5: Andi is always talking about what she will get to do or have when she gets older. She also like to do the math and figure out how old she will be when Eastman is a certain age. Her newest one, "When Eastman is 18, how old will I be? 21? I cannot wait to get older so I can have my own computer."
10/10: Andi loves to sing. When she was singing in the house in the evening, she paused and said (with all seriousness), "I think Elsa and I have the same voice."
Andi is wearing clothes that are children size 4 or 5T. Her shoe size is 11. She does not like to fix her hair. Very much dislikes having it brushed. But has recently let me give her ponytails or an "Elsa braid." She does like to have a headband or bow in her hair (but usually wants to do it herself).
She still really loves kittens and cats. She asks me almost everyday when we can get a kitten. She has now even suggested getting a hairless cat so that I might not be allergic. She has told me that Nana might get her a kitten that can stay at Nana's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment