Saturday, October 25, 2014

Eastman 18 months


I cannot beleive that my baby boy is 18 months!  In some ways he still seems like my tiny little baby.  But in other ways I cannot remember a time before he was a part of our family.  He tries to do everything that his big sister does so it makes him seem like a big boy and not a baby.  Just look at his pic.  He is a big boy!  I love that he is saying so much now-a-days.  He is talking or attempting to talk constantly.  Love it. 

9/13: He will put his arms up in the air and say, "Hold you."  "Hold you, Momma."  Melts my heart.  How could I ever say no to that?!

9/14: He has started calling me "Mom."  I am not ready for that.  Why not call me Momma or Mommy?  He still calls Dave, "Daddy!"  And is very enthusiastic when he sees him.  Precious.  But he is a Momma's boy.  He loves his Mom.  And always wants me to hold him.

9/19: Now he says, "No, Mom" when he does not want something or to do something.  Oh my!  Eastman, you are growing up too fast.

His clothes size is 2T, shoe size is 7.5 (wide) and size 5 diapers.  He still loves his pacifier.  We try to only give it at bedtime, nap, or in the car.  He will say, "Pa pa please" and when I give it to him, he says, "Thank you, Mom."  Sweet boy!

9/28: Driving in the car on the way to Nana's house he will ask for me to take the windy road (Andi asks for it to).  When going down the hill, he will say, "Weeeee!"

10/1: When I want him to stop, I will say, "Red light!" and he will stop running.  Good listener!

10/3:  He will go up the ladder and down the slide on our payscape in the backyard.  Loves it.  He loves going to the park to play, run, swing, andslide.

He has gotten a little spoiled about gettign to snuggle with me in my bed.  If he wakes up in the middle of the night, he will say, "Momma bed."  Wants to go snuggle in Momm'as bed.  Instead I rock him in the glider, but sometimes do give in and take him to bed to cuddle.  He still likes being rocked to sleep or held until he goes to sleep.  His teachers at school say that he is usually one of the first to go to sleep.  That he often falls asleep on the buggy/stroller ride.

othing he cannot say. Saying so many words and phrases

10/9: "I'm ok."  He says that when he he falls and get right back up, smiles, and says, "I'm ok."  Cute.

10/23: I am convinced that he can count 1 through 4. 

His clothes size is 2T, shoe size is 7.5 (wide) and size 5 diapers. He still loves his pacifier. We try to only give it at bedtime, nap, or in the car. He will say, "Pa-pa please" and when I give it to him, he says, "Thank you, Mom." Sweet boy!

No comments: