Andi has turned five and as usual, I am behind on my blog updates. Maybe it is because I am in denial that my baby girl is five and will be starting kindergarten in August. Can it really be?!
Love my girl. She is so sweet, so smart, and such a great big sister. She looks out for her brother and he learns from her and adores her.
Andi is wearing girls size 5 clothes and can wear a few 5T articles. Her shoe size is toddler 12. She loves accessories. Wants to wear a headband almost always. Prefers a headband over a bow. Her hair has become curly, the longer it has gotten. Long, beautiful beach waves. I used to feel like her hair was always out of control and could not be tamed. Well now, it requires no effort at all.
Ok here are her phrases from a few months ago...
3/19: We were just driving around one day when Andi said, "Mom, when I'm 16, will you buy me a red Chevrolet? You know how much I like red Chevrolets."
4/8: Wen I went to pick the kids up from Nana's house one afternoon, she told me of something that Andi said. Nana said that she was trying to get Eastman to listen and follow directions and Nana was telling him that he needs to mind her. Andi politely and mater of factly, told Nana, "Eastman doesn't understand the concept of mind, you should use the word obey."
4/21: I had bought Andi some new pajamas. When I asked her to try them on, she was happy to but had to make sure she had a matching headband to try on with each new gown or pajama set. She would then look in the mirror and tell me if she liked it or if it fit ok. Funny girl. Had to have a matching headband in her hair before she could determine if her PJs were ok or not.
4/23: Andi played in her first season of soccer this spring and she absolutely loved it. I think on thig she liked most was that she got to wear a "sports skirt" instead of soccer shorts. This girl loves to dress girly and wear dresses or skirts. Well, this day when she was playing defense, she said, "Not today. Not this time." Thsi made Dave and I laugh out loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment