Friday, August 28, 2015

Florida-Disney and Daytona Beach July 2015

I said that I would post pics of our Florida trip and here they are.  The trip was truly magical.  The kids (and grown ups) loved Disney World and Disney Hollywood Studios.  We all loved the beach.  It was beautiful.  Most of us preferred the sand over the salt water, but overall the beach was a big hit.

My princess with princess Sophia 


Watching the parade.  Up close-front row 

So excited to see Minnie

While Eastman napped, Andi played in Honey I Shrunk the Kids Zone

This is how the kids "watched" the fireworks

Sweet matching girls watching the Disney Junior Live show

Fun times with best friends and traveling buddies

 Loved the beach

Busy building sand castles

And the boys would destroy the sand castles

Best buds 


Eastman much preferred being held instead of walking into the ocean

Look at her face...loving the boogie board!

My precious babes.  "This is the life."  Relaxing on the beach with both babies in my arms.

Magic Kingdom!

 We finally got to meet Mickey!

Our Florida trip was marvelous!  

No comments: