Monday, November 21, 2016

Andi- First day of school and (August & September 2016)

                                                       

Can you believe that my little girl is in the first grade?!  How did that happen!  I know she is ready for the first grade and beyond.  Andi is one smart cookie!  A few memorable things that I want to remember from these months:

8/20: "Mom, can I go read Eastman books for nap time?"  (Eastman said, "Yeah. Can Andi read to me because I don't know how to read yet?")  What a sweet sister.  Not only does she want to go upstairs and read, but she wants to read to her little brother.

8/22: First day of school.  Frist grade.  I was asking Andi at the end of the day how it was.  At first she did not have a lot to say and then she said. "Actually, my teacher did have to brag on me three times."  (I am not surprised at all my little love.

Andi with her first grade teacher, Mrs. Bessinger


"Hello First Grade"



8/24: "It's Wednesday!  My favorite day because I have art!"  This girl loves all things art and adores her art teacher, Mr. R.

A few other pics from August:

Zoey's birthday party

Sweet Pickle.  Andi sure does love this kitty.

Andi and Maddy

Reading to Pickle.  I tell friends, if you want your child to learn to read and want to read, get her a kitten.  Andi will spend hours just reading aloud to Pickle in her bed.


Lovejoy's first game (played at Allen stadium).
Eastman, Lydia, Andi, Carter, and Hudson

Andi and Hudson.

September pics

Andi got to go to work with me.  She worked some, played some, and watched a movie on my laptop.

Andi and Lydia.  Silly on the softball field.

Watching the boys play teeball.  Lydia and Andi.  Lisa, Mika, and myself.

My little artist.

 Ice cream social.
 Andi with Harrison, Christian, and Hudson.
 Andi and Christian.
 Bella and Andi at the football game.


 Soccer Saturday.  Mrs Hervey and Andi.

Taking a break at practice.  Silly girls.


Saturday game day.  Go Coyotes!  Go Little Leopards!  Carter, Eastman, Andi, and Lydia.

No comments: