7/1: Date night. Well these do not happen quite as often as I would like, but I am thankful that the kids seem to equally enjoy them as much as Dave and I do. :) Sometimes they will ask when we are going to have another date night. Addie and Meg were babysitting the kids. We were talking with Addie and Meg and Eastman looked up at me and said, "Mom, can you leave now?!" I am thankful that they have fun when we are away (and I am sure they miss us a little...right?)
August and September
8/27: Eastman starting playing teeball. Oh how he loves it! He was born to play ball! He is a natural. He really focuses on the game (which is saying a lot for a three year old). When the ball comes to him, he scoops it up and throws the ball to first base. He wants to ball to come to him. When batting, he rips the ball and runs to first base. So fun to watch him get excited about a spot that he loves.
Eastman is loving his new school. Yay! That makes this momma so happy!
9/14: Eastman is really learning a lot. His teacher is great! Eastman knows the first letter of each of his friends' names. When he sees a letter, he will say, "M for Michael." Or "E for Eastman and Emily." Pretty impressive for a three year old.
I was unsure of sending him to the new school at first because we were so familiar with where we had been attending for so long and because these days are longer and five days a week. But Eastman seems to love it. He said to me, "Mom, can you bring me here another time?"
It is pretty neat that I get to take Eastman to school every morning and we get to spend lots of time in the car together. Lately he has been asking me, everyday, when we can go to a hotel again. He really wants to go to the "blue hotel" again. (The one in Daytona.)
More pics from August:
And September:
No comments:
Post a Comment