some funnies from this past month:
1/7: "Mom, my toot spells like Dad's!" All I could do was shake my head and smile. I think it made Dave proud...
1/7: "Mom, my toot spells like Dad's!" All I could do was shake my head and smile. I think it made Dave proud...
Andi loves playing board games. She is really great at Memory and Quirkle.
1/8: Andi told me that she wants to get a Husky and move to Colorado.
We went to a lake house for Shawn's birthday. Did some fishing and the guys took their guns to shoot. Guess Dave thought it was time to teach Andi how to shoot a BB gun.
All dressed up for the Daddy Daughter Dance
Proud of this girl and her love for learning and how she gives her best everyday.
We went to a lake house for Shawn's birthday. Did some fishing and the guys took their guns to shoot. Guess Dave thought it was time to teach Andi how to shoot a BB gun.
All dressed up for the Daddy Daughter Dance
Proud of this girl and her love for learning and how she gives her best everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment