Silly face...
4/19: "Mommy, you are a princess and daddy is a prince and you fell in love and got married at the ball."
"When I grow bigger, I will fall in love and marry a prince."
"Eastman doesn't have a mustache. When he grows to be a big man like you, Daddy, he will get a mustache and beard."
Andi has a little coin purse that she keeps in the car. When we go to the outlet mall or Babies R Us she wants to ride a ride so she takes $0.50 out of her purse to use. Well, she was asking me what shape her purse was. I honestly, could not think of the shape. She chimed in, "see its a trapezoid." I was amazed that she knew the trapezoid shape.
4/20: We were at Watters Creek eating and walking around. There were dressed up taking prom pictures.
Andi saw several girls in their gowns and said, "look Mommy. They're going to the ball."
A boy and girl were sitting on a bench. Andi said, " Oh, I hope she marries the prince."
Andi constantly pretends she is a kitty or puppy. She likes to play a game she made up where we sing, "How much is that puppy/kitty in the window."
5/5: papa told me that andi said "mommy doesn't get mad."
Andi's prayers are more involved now than her little song that she sings.
She has been praying for Mommy, Daddy, and Eastman, for the babies in Anna Lee's tummy, for Uncle Shawn's back to feel better, and Nana's foot to get better, etc.
Andi has been asking for slumber party. Wants Kinley to come over. I wonder how three year olds would do...Or I really wonder how Momma would do. Ok if the slumber party is here, but I'm not ready for her to go stay somewhere else!
She is constantly singing. All-the time! Sometimes making up her own songs about what she's doing.
Oh my! I thought it might happen ...and it has. Andi has started nursing her baby dolls. Well, what should I expect when she sees me feed Eastman everyday?!
She also puts things under shirt and says that she has a baby in her belly.
First thing each morning, she gets out of bed and like clockwork goes poop. Often times I wake up to her saying through the monitor, "Mommy! I'm going poo-poo."
5/17: This one made me laugh... She had been hiccuping for quite awhile. She asked, "mommy, how do you get hiccups to go away?" I told her I could scare her. She said, "The only way to make hiccups go away is to ride a unicorn."
We have been spending lots of time in her playroom kitchen and each day she takes me on a picnic and makes "Bug Soup."
She has several toy bugs she plays with, but if she sees a real bug, she quickly runs away and asks daddy to get it.
Her new song she loves to sing is "I've got the Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart." Precious!
If she has her choice of clothes, she always wants to wear a Tutu.




1 comment:
I love that one, "Mommy doesn't get mad" :) yay Shara!
Post a Comment