Monday, September 30, 2013

Andi Lynn- 42 months


Andi and her best friend Kinley at Open House before school started.

School has started back up for Andi and she is loving it.  She is going Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. 


Here are just a couple of goodies from this past month:


Andi knows what street we live on and asks street names.  When we go places, she will ask, "What street do they live on."  "What street is my school on?"

8/26: Andi put a ring on her ring finger and said, "Now I'm married to Jesus."  She did it again and said, "Now I'm married to Daddy."  Dave and I both smile and said, "That's right!"


Andi sure does love her "Bubba."  And he absolutely adores her.
 
9/6: Andi consistently counts to 15 in Spanish.  Her Spanish teacher at school, Ms. Liz, sent me a message stating that "little miss smarty pants was showing off her Spanish in class" (the first day of Spanish class).

9/10: I went to give her a kiss goodbye on my way to work and she said, "Mom, can you just send me an email kiss?"  What?!  I am pretty sure my jaw dropped open and I started laughing.  What a little stinker!


Andi loves to play board games.  This time Eastman got in onthe action!

9/10: Andi can spell a new word "R-E-D."

Andi thinks it is pretty big time that they do not have naps in preschool this year.  She did tell me about a flashlight "firefly" game they play during rest time.  She loves it.

My girl is growing up.  Love her.  She is little miss independent-always has been--but still loves and asks for her Momma to hold her (Yay!).  I will always!





No comments: