Monday, February 17, 2014

One more month and I will have a four year old! Andi Lynn- 3 years 11 months

In exactly one month, Andi will be 4!  Can it really be?  How have the past four years passed so quickly?! 

Andi is excited to be four, but she is cute because she said, "Mommy, do you want me to stay your little girl forever, stay three years old forever?"  I said, "Yes, I want to just hold you in my arms, my little girl."  She said in return, "Mommy, I will always be your little girl.  Even when you are a grandma, I will still be your little girl."  Makes me tear up!  Love her precious heart.  She is exactly right, she will always be my little girl!  Always! 

Last week, 2/13, she said, "Momma, when I grow up, I want to be a mommy."  What a way to make this momma feel good.  Smiling ear to ear and warming my heart.

I wish I could squeeze more time out of each day and soak up all this precious time with my clever, playful, joyful three year old...knowing she will be four in a blink of an eye!  Love you, Andi. 

 princess day at school
 
playing at school

1 comment:

Janice Nicholson said...

Wow - I cannot believe Andi will be 4! Time flies by so fast.