Monday, November 30, 2015

Eastman October 2015

Eastman October 2015

Oh how I love this little boy! I must officially say little boy or big boy because Eastman is adamant that he does not want to be called a baby. He is growing everyday and continues to impress me with how much he knows and his sayings, as always, are some of my favorite things to record and remember.

10/10: Let me preface by saying that those who know my snuggly boy, know that he likes to hold my neck when cuddling or when he gets sleepy. He not only reaches to hold my neck, but requests to hold my neck. (And let me add that he gets upset if my hair is down and covers the front of my neck. He will say, "ugh! There's hair on your neck!") Ok, on to today's event. We were at a friend's house carving pumpkins. He accidentally cut his thumb a little . He cried a little and then with a pouty lip said, "now I can't hold your neck anymore."  

10/12: When I dropped Eastman off at Nana's house this morning, Eastman wanted to give me lots of kisses. He pulled my face towards him and he kissed my forehead, each cheek, and then gave me a kiss on the lips. My sweet boy!

10/14: In the middle of the night Eastman cried out, "Momma I need you...momma I need you.  I grumbled a little and hesitated to rush up the stairs. I waited. Again he cried out, "Momma I need you...momma I need you." Then he said, "Momma, come give me more kisses." Well he knows he way to his momma' heart. How could I resist that?! I raced up the stairs to hug him, hold him, and give him more kisses. How could I possibly pass up that sweet request?!

Currently, his favorite stuffed animals are: "Blue Puppy" (which is actually a two-inch blue leopard), "Minion", and "other puppy."

When Eastmans prays in the evening, he says, "Dear God, Thank you that we go to Tyler's house and Marley's house. Thank you that we have a good day. Amen."

10/31: Smart boy knows my phone number.  

Anytime we pass by a hotel, he exclaims, "That's a big, big hotel!"

Eastman can count in Spanish. Not sure how long he has been able to on his own, but this month he counted to ten several times and tried counting beyond ten.

No comments: