Sunday, November 8, 2015

Halloween 2015

For Halloween this year, Andi wanted to be a cat (are you surprised?!)  "A sleek, black cat" to be exact.  Her costume was easy for her to pull together.  She had all of it.  All she wanted to go get was a collar, a pink collar, with a bell on it.  Eastman wanted to be a blue puppy.  It sis not matter what other suggestions I made, he was set on being a "blue puppy."  So I went to work on his puppy costume and it came together pretty well if I do say so myself.  It only cost a few dollars and he was thrilled.  Dave and I played along and went dressed as veterinarians.
My cuties in their costumes:

Here are a few pics from trunk or treat at the church:
Haven, Marley, Andi, Maddie, and Reese

Andi and Marley


Small group kiddos



Eastman and Sutton




Halloween night, we got to trick or treat with cousins: Zoey, Quinn, Turner (and Mackenzie).  The kids had a blast and brought home way too much candy!









No comments: