Monday, November 2, 2015
ACU Homecoming 2015
Well, it was my 10 year reunion from graduating from ACU, so Dave and I decided it was time to go back out to good ole Abilene and pay it a visit. It was nice being back on campus and getting to show the kids off and show them where Mommy and Daddy went to college. There were quite a few familiar faces and it was nice to reminisce. We wanted to make an appearance at the class of 2005 dinner, and I am sad to say that the turnout was poor. We had gone to Dave's a few years prior and they had a great turnout. Of course we had to go to the campus store and buy some Wildcat gear for the kids (and myself). I think the highlight for the kids was getting to stay in a hotel and going to what they called the magic show with Gram and Grandavs. It was actually something that the chemistry department puts on during the family fun night on campus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment